Monday, February 16, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


I was nominated for my first blog award by Saving with Sara. This was back in January, but I just now figured out how to get it on my blog; LOL ok not very computer literate.

Here are the rules...The rules for the Honest Scrap award - The honorees are to:


A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) pass the award on to 4 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


Simple. Or not.

1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 17 ½ years (not always wonderful, lol!)
2. We have 5 great children!!!!
3. I love couponing and pride myself in my thriftiness.
4. I home-school our children; and I really love it.
5. I like reading, playing with our children, and Lifetime movies.
6. I originally wanted 12 children. (Fixed but may adopt in the future)
7. My favorite website is HCW.
8. I am always trying to help others learn to save money.
9. The only debt we have is our mortgage.
10. Really, really want to move to Arizona—so sick of cold, wet Indiana!

I am nominating the following 4 people for this award:

No comments:

Post a Comment